Thursday, May 05, 2011

Happy cinco de mayo!

Happy Cinco De Mayo everyone! I had a half day at work today and was kept fairly busy. We woke up early to head to a Parent Teacher Conference for Ryan. An interesting experience with half a dozen teachers who discussed my son and his education for about an hour. Next Robyn and I went for breakfast at Diane's in town. It is one of the best places to get breakfast in town short of making it yourself. We had a snafu with our coffee maker this morning so my first coffee was at Diane's. (Awesome coffee as well...) Robyn had the Cheddar Mushroom Omelet Special and I had the Two Eggs with Toast, Home fries and Bacon special. (Yeah I added the bacon...)

After breakfast we headed to the town hall to get my Fishing license! (My kids can't wait to fish this year) Then we had to get Boo and go to the doctors for a checkup. He is getting big... 42.2 Lbs!

Shortly after Robyn headed off to work and Grand Pa showed up with a Birthday card and present for me. ;) 



Nate Loves his Grand Pa


My Present and card.

Robyn came home for dinner break and she brought in the mail and the paper and it turned out she was in it! Can you find her?


This is a great office! Can you find Robyn?

After Robyn headed back to work I made dinner for the boys. Chicken, oranges, corn, garlic mashed potatoes (Not nearly enough garlic but the kids don't appreciate garlic like I do) and some black olives. (No left overs!) After we had ice cream and candy for dessert. (Easter candy will probably last till Halloween) Next Nate wanted to put magnets onto the letters we made out of home-made salt dough. Ryan helped him with the hot glue gun and we added some magnets to the back of each letter. (We made salt dough for a Pangaea project Ryan was working on. Nate wanted to get involved so I let him paint the letters of his name and play with the salt dough)



Nate with his new magnets




This picture was taken by Nate.

It's Travis's Birthday today so don't forget to wish him a happy birthday! I hope all is well and Happy Cinco De Mayo everyone! (again)





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: