Sunday, May 20, 2007

More Pictures - House, Nate and Ryan

Nathaniel is doing great. He's sleeping more and consequently so is Mom and Dad. (Although there are nights still...) He had his 4 week check up and everything was great. He's getting more active and staying awake for longer stretches.


Nate at the Doctors, He's up to 10 lbs 7 ounces!

Our new house is coming a long but we were unable to get in this week. Appearantly they put the new locks on and we can only get in by apppointment for the next week and then not again until the walk thru. Our appliances are there but we have yet to see them. The floors are tiled and the hardwood is in along with the linoleum up stairs but no carpets yet.

Paint is on the walls, (All white for the first year, then we can paint) and some fixtures are in. I spoke with the well guy and we have water although I was unable to find a faucet to prove his theory hehe. We are planning on Moving June 16th and shortly after will have a house warming party. If you want an invite make sure you e-mail me your address at shawn.schulze@gmail.com. (I have some of your addresses but you can send me yours just in case and I can update it.) By all means if you want to help move on June 16th you can let me know as well. (All of our stuff is packed and in storage in the garage)

Heres some pictures and I have a ton more to post when I get time.




Mom holding Nate


Ryan at his new house


Kitchen Before Tile


Conservatory


Master Bath

2 comments:

Sean said...

House looks good

Shawn said...

Wish I had more recent pictures but I was locked out. Grrrr