Saturday, March 17, 2012

The boys

We had a few errands to run today so we ended up everywhere. (Lowe's Home Depot, The Olive Garden, Harry's, The Farmhouse, The Dump, Buckland Hill's Mall and even Sam's club but it was closed by the time we got there)  The weather was great!

When we were at the dump Ryan spotted a sign that said Children must remain in the car at all times. (Per order of the first selectmen!) Ryan said he didn't think the sign was fair and he should be able to get out and I found the sign vague. Technically my brother, sister and I are children of my mom so are we allowed to leave the car? :) I snapped a few pictures of the boys below:
Ryan at Harry's




Nate at Harry's




The brothers at the Olive Garden





White Chocolate and Strawberry cake from the Olive Garden.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: