Saturday, January 07, 2012

Spaghetti Bread for lunch

I was browsing Reddit last week and saw a post for Spaghetti Bread. It looked fantastic and I made it the next day. I didn't take any pictures though and the kids wanted it again so I made some more today. I only had 2 small cans of biscuit dough and I needed to make some more dough but I didn't want to wait for yeast etc... I used to work with Bob Frankland who would bring in Irish Soda bread every year and it was fantastic. I remember him saying you didn't have to use yeast so I made a small amount of Irish soda bread dough sans raisins and seeds to mix with biscuit dough. The marbled dough came out awesome and the kids loved it. Here are some pics:
Rolling out the dough. Usually you make soda bread with all purpose flour but I only head Rye or Wheat so I picked wheat. Tasted awesome!

Adding the Spaghetti, Sauce, Mozzarella cheese, Parmesan Cheese and Sweet Sausage

Ready to Bake!

Ready to eat!

Chop off a slice and Eat up!

Almost gone. :D

This is the original post with Recipe:
http://rhodesbread.com/blog/blog/braided-spaghetti-bread

No comments: