Friday, August 06, 2010

Blackhawk fishing trip

Awesome time! The staff is extremely knowledgable and helpful. I caught a blue fish and they cut it up and packaged it for me. Even if you are not into fishing you can hang around upstairs and just relax. (which I did for an hour or so)

Pack a lunch, bring a cooler for a few beers at first and later for the fish you catch. Here are some more pics:


These are their hours. Any day is a good day for fishing. I took a tip from Travis and kept my iPhone in a ziplock bag. The touch screen worked fine even through the plastic! I only took the phone out to snap a few pics.


Downstairs view


Hey, it's me!

YouTube Video

On our way out

YouTube Video

Checking out another boat.




Slicing and dicing




That's the blackhawk

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: